Bachelor of Ministry
Bachelor of Ministry is a three year program for students who aim to develop a holistic understanding of biblical truth as it applies to life and ministry in the Asian context. The training provides a general introduction to Christian faith and doctrine, and leadership for ministry in today’s world and church. The curriculum equips the students to:
- Understand the essentials of Christian faith and doctrine
- Implement biblical values in their life and ministry
- Demonstrate skills to create and lead innovative ministries in church and community
- Integrate the biblical faith in relevant ways in the context of contemporary society and culture.
- Specialize in areas of interest to serve God in a multi-dimensional context.
A unique feature of the Bachelor of Ministry degree at LBC&S is the opportunity for students to specialize in one of four concentrations.
- The major specializations are:
- Christian Studies
- Christian Counselling
- Business Entrepreneurship
- Media Communications.
- The B.Min. curriculum consist of 31 subjects including internships divided into 6 semesters of study.
To view the Bachelor of Ministry curriculum – click the button below
16, 8th Main, 3rd Cross Road,
SIPCOT Industrial Park, Irungattukottai,
Chennai 602117, Tamil Nadu, India
Mobile: +91 80569 05251